Pressure Booster Systems – BV Range
Our BV Pressure Booster Sets are straight-forward systems with twin and triple vertical pumps. These solutions are ideal for many applications including schools and libraries, along with large residential and commercial applications.
BV pressure booster systems from Advantage are simple yet superior to many others on the market. We have packed our twin and triple booster sets with features that ensure the efficiency and reliability of the system.
The BV system has the following great features:
- Advanced variable-speed control system with energy savings of up to 70% compared to a fixed speed unit
- Greater reliability
- Fully maintainable valves for simple maintenance and lower costs
- Stainless steel manifolds as standard
- High quality vertical stainless steel pumps to deliver long-lasting performance and straight-forward maintenance
- Robust base plate and framework to provide a sturdy system
The Advantage BV pressure booster systems are available in a variety of sizes to suit the specific flow and pressure requirements of your project. With our ability to choose from a range of component manufacturers we can construct the system that best meets your needs.
The maximum capabilities of this range of pressure booster sets are:
|Max. number of pumps||3|
|Max. flow rate per pump||500 l/min|
|Max. flow rate from system||1,500 l/min|
|Max. pressure||10 bar|
|Max. power per pump||7.5 kw|
Tell Us About Your Project
- New Project Enquiry
- Existing Project Support