Pressure Booster Systems – BH Range
Searching for straight-forward solution that is a high-quality booster system? Look no further than Advantage BH Pressure Booster Sets.
A BH booster set is a compact twin or triple system utilising horizontal pumps, making it cost-effective to manufacture. The BH boosting system is best installed in commercial and residential buildings where smaller pressures and flows are required.
The BH system has the following great features:
- Advanced variable-speed control system for energy-efficient operation and greater reliability
- Fully maintainable valves for simple maintenance and lower costs
- Stainless steel manifolds as standard
- High quality stainless steel pumps to deliver long-lasting performance
- Robust base plate and framework to provide a sturdy system
The Advantage BH is an excellent solution enabling you to benefit from the superior specifications of Advantage boosting systems on a budget. Like all Advantage boosters, the BH has been designed with efficiency and maintenance in mind, and can be manufactured in market-leading timescales.
|Max. number of pumps||3|
|Max. flow rate per pump||500 l/min|
|Max. flow rate from system||1,500 l/min|
|Max. pressure||10 bar|
|Max. power per pump||7.5 kw|
Tell Us About Your Project
- New Project Enquiry
- Existing Project Support